Skip to content
- The most important book you’ll read to understand the threat of terrorism.
- The prevalent fear of Muslims will be put to rest by careful clarification between the extreme radicals and the 1.5 billion mainstream believers.
- We’ll see that the mainstream Muslims are much more the victims of terror and, thus, our allies against terrorism.
- We’ll gain an understanding of how wars and foreign occupations are the true sources of terror, and not Islamic ideology.
- I’ll clear up misconceptions about the scary terms, “jihad” and “Sharia Law”.